I was thrilled to be nominated for versatile blogger awards. My blogs cover a wide range of subjects and I’m happy to hear that many of them encourage others to examine what they think. I’m honoured in this to be part of other’s journey.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The award is a way for bloggers to recognise and show their appreciation of others’ blogs and the work they put into them. Blogging regularly and well is a serious commitment and it’s great to show appreciation of others’ dedication to their interests or causes.
To accept the award, a blogger should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you – of course!
- Link to that person’s blog
- Nominate 15 other bloggers whose work you admire and appreciate
- Share 7 facts about yourself with the person who nominated you
7 Facts About Muddly Mum
- I actually am a mum to three gorgeous children.
- I set up this twitter and blog in an attempt to understand and process my current situation with mental health problems.
- I have a slight obsession with languages, speaking two fluently and basic greetings and silly songs in many more. I love to surprise those who do not know I speak their language.
- I LOVE to sing, my favourite style of music to sing is Jazz as it gives space to really play with the song and do my own thing.
- I really value my individuality. Many of my clothes are from charity shops so can really work with my own style.
- When I was unable to work in my professional job after my last breakdown in 2004 I came across a vacancy for a life model for one evening a week. I really enjoyed it and it helped me stop self harming.
- I currently have blue and ginger hair. When I realised I was unable to continue in my professional job due to illness I decided to dye my hair blue. I felt a very different person to what I had been before and thought I would like to look different too.
My 15 Nominations
I’d like to pass the baton and nominate the following 15 blogs for the award. Some of which have featured as guest bloggers
Thanks so much Hannah